Mya loves solving mysteries! Her latest case is about Malcolm, the school hamster. He’s friendly, smart and…missing! Where did he go?
Malcolm could be anywhere. That’s why Mya needs help finding him. When she asks for backup, her classmates are helpful. The teachers aren’t. Do they know where Malcolm is? If they do, they’re keeping it a secret…
Mya must outsmart the teachers to solve this mystery. It’ll mean taking big risks. Big risks mean big trouble, but it’s worth it if she finds Malcolm. Can she track him down? Or is this a case she can’t solve?
Note to parents, carers, teachers and other adults
This book is an expanded and revised edition of the previously published book The Missing Hamster Who Didn’t Escape. The book has been changed from a short story into a novel.
This book is great if you’d like:
- a middle grade book series with a diverse group of characters
- fun middle grade books for girls and boys
- light-hearted stories about serious topics
- pet hamster books for kids
- stories about grieving for lost pets