Mya’s new mystery involves Angel, the school bully! Angel’s parents are secretly divorcing. She wants to stop them but needs Mya’s help.
Why would Mya help Angel, the meanest girl at school? Because she has no choice. If she refuses, the Children’s Police Force will take away her badge!
Helping Angel won’t be easy. Her parents are great at keeping their divorce a secret. Can Mya prove they’re divorcing? Can she stop the divorce? If not, she might be kicked off the Children’s Police Force and never solve a case again…
Note to parents, carers, teachers and other adults
This book is an expanded and revised edition of the previously published book The Sneaky Parents and Their Secret Divorce. The book has been changed from a short story into a novel.
This book is great if you’d like:
- a middle grade book series with a diverse group of characters
- fun middle grade books for girls and boys
- light-hearted stories about serious topics
- sleepover books for girls and boys
- police officer books for kids